Detox Workshop: Home Facials
product details & contents of kit:
Smoothing & Brightening Hydrogel Eye Serum (each vial contains enough for about 2 weeks of nightly/daily application; store at room temp for up to 3 weeks or store in fridge for up to 6 weeks)
Anti-Oxidant Greens Pore-Cleansing Clay Mask (each pack has enough for 2 complete face/neck masks; keep dry & store at room temp for up to 3 months)
Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Exfoliating Scrubbing Mask (each pack has enough for 2 complete face/neck masks; keep dry and store at room temp for up to 3 months)
Mini white scooper spatula
Mini black face brush
How to use the samples in the kit:
- wash face and neck with your preferred soap & water (e.g. glycerine or castille soap)
- optionally gently wipe skin with your preferred toner (e.g. witch hazel or rose water)
- apply layer of hydrogel eye serum underneath eyes and, if desired also around eye and on eye lids (can be left on for duration of masking, recommended to reapply after rinsing and left on overnight for maximum benefit)
- decide whether you are doing green anti-oxidant pore-cleansing face mask or orange anti-inflammatory exfoliating mask (or both) and then how much of the face skin and where on face you'd like to apply mask then place 1-4 scoops into small glass or ceramic dish (use little white scooper-spatula to measure; 1-2 scoops for just nose and chin, 4 scoops for whole face and neck)
- make a paste (similar to paint thickness) by mixing about 4 scoops of water for each 1 scoop of mask powder (start with just a little water bc you can always add more)
- use mini black make-up brush to apply mask to skin (this is especially important for orange mask because the turmeric (aka curcumin) in the powder can temporarily stain hands and is easily transferred to towels, sinks, etc)
- for green pore-cleansing mask (do any time of day), simply let sit on face/neck skin for 10-15 min, then rinse with only water, no soap
- for orange exfoliating mask (recommended for use at night before bed), let sit 5 min then begin gently massaging it into your skin with pads of fingers or with a cotton ball, washcloth, or small sponge (again beware of orange). then rinse with soap and water. most of the orange should come off your skin but there may be a slight yellow tint, this will be gone by morning (if you adore your pillowcase probably exchange for one that is less special to you or a dark color).
- after rinsing mask, apply your preferred facial lotion or oil. recommended light facial oils that will not clog pores include Jojoba Oil and Hemp Seed Oil. Coconut Oil or Sweet Almond Oil are also excellent light oils for the face but these have a slight tendency to clog pores but this is often not a problem for many people.
- the green mask can be used sequentially after the orange mask if desired but not the other way around.