Recipes & instructions for making green juices & green drinks mixes.
alkalizing juice: kale, green herbs, citrus
- 2-3 bunches cilantro
- 2-4 bunches parsley
- 1 bunch/head of green kale
- 1 lime, lemon, or kiwi
- (optional) 1-2 bunches other green herb (basil, mint, lemon grass, nasturtium, lemon balm, fennel, catnip, borage, sorrel, cress)
Use only organic ingredients.
Wash and rinse all ingredients with a 1:4 mixture of white vinegar or apple cider vinegar and water.
Juice all of the ingredients together with a juicing machine.
Collect the juice and drink immediately (suggested to add dilute 1:1 or 1:2 with filtered room temp water). Can also store in fridge for up to 1 day or in freezer (in covered/wrapped ice cube trays for u to 2 weeks).
This recipe makes 2-4 servings of juice.
hydrating juice: kale, cucumber, apple
- 1-2 cucumbers
- 1/2-1 bunch of celery
- 1 bunch/head of green or purple kale
- 1 green apple
- (optional) 1/4-1/2 head of green cabbage
See alkalizing juice
greens powder juice/smoothie mix
- 1 Tbsp spirulina powder
- 1 tsp moringa leaf powder
- 1 tsp alfalfa leaf powder
- 1/8-1/4 tsp kelp powder
- 2 tsp wheat grass juice powder
- 1.5 tsp barley grass powder
- (optional) 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- (optional) 1/2 tsp chlorella (broken cell wall) powder
Add 1-1.5 cups filtered water or non-dairy milk to tall glass or blender/mixer pitcher. Then add all of the powders listed above.
Blend with milk frother tool, blender-mixer, or immersion blender.
Add water, ice, or healthy sweetener (monk fruit extract, stevia, maple syrup, honey) to taste.